Important notice for our clients:
MAYERLING BISBE URQUINAONA APARTMENTS follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Spanish Ministry of Health
Our goals are to safeguard the well-being of team members and clients during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Therefore we inform you that we have taken the following measures:
· Personal protective equipment (PPE) available at our reception (masks, gloves and disinfectant gel).
· Body temperature taking thermometers at reception upon registration.
· New procedure for cleaning and disinfecting facilities.
· Incorporation of a protective screen in the reception.
· Adequate ventilation in all our facilities.
· Cleaning staff will not enter when clients are in their apartments.
· Textiles totally disinfected by the supplier company.
We will continue to closely monitor the information provided by the Ministry of Health and WHO and advise team members and clients on any changes.